Important note: CityBook Import Add-On plugin is not needed, it is for bulk import listings from exported excel/csv file with WP All Import plugin. So please deactive it after bulk import or in case you don’t need bulk import function. Also it should be deactive before do update theme proccess.
From version 2.1.0 we provide new update system which allow you update our theme and its add-ons plugin directly from WordPress Themes/Plugins screen. You do not need to delete and reinstall add-ons plugins anymore.
Read more details at New update system
1. New preview card event date element (working with input date and calendar dates)
There is also option to show date on listing header elements
2. New option to show next event dates on event counter (work with event calendar dates)
3. New Listing Claim (NEW) widget element. And option to hide claim listing on price range widget
4. New option to select number of images to show on listing gallery
5. Fixed not translatable strings on single listing page
Follow this guide to get new translation strings: How to fix not find translation strings error
6. Fixed some small style issues.