Please note that, you have to use WPML plugin – Multilingual CMS version https://prnt.sc/r6pgpt
Translate options and email template on TownHub Add-Ons screen
1) Visit WPML>>String Translation
2) Click on the blue link at the bottom of the page: “Translate texts in admin screens »”
3) Look for an option similar to “townhub-addons-options”, or something like that. Here you should find all the strings associated with your plugin options.
4) Check the checkbox for your strings of interest.
5) Click on the button “Apply”(at the bottom of the page)
6) Now, all your selected strings should appear in the String Translation panel and you can translate those strings
Please check the following documentation for more details.